Skin is the largest organ in our body and requires proper care. This is the major reason we spend big bucks on great skin care. But are all these skin care products are worth the money? Now and then we read stories about skin care products being full of harsh chemicals and toxic ingredients that can cause harm to our skin.
Luckily, nature has given us some amazing herbs which we can use for healthy skin. And today I will tell you a handful of homemade DIY skin care recipes that you can try at home and use on your skin. These recipes can be easily made with products that you already have in your kitchen cabinets and are not heavy on your pockets too. So, let’s get started.
Easy To Make DIY Skin Care Recipes
Here is a collection of few DIY recipes that you can easily make at your home for beautiful skin.
1. DIY Body Wash
This DIY body was is super easy to make and makes your body feel smooth and hydrated. Take a look:
1/4th cup raw honey, unfiltered
2 teaspoon Jojoba Oil Or Olive Oil
1 teaspoon of Vitamin E oil
Around 50 drops of other essential oils (you can use lemon, grapefruit or orange oil)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
2. Transfer the mixture in an old body wash bottle
3. Shake well before use.
2. DIY Body Lotion
This body lotion is made from just three ingredients but is really helpful for your skin care.
Half a cup of jojoba, almond or extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup beeswax
1 cup sterile water
1. Combine your preferred oil and beeswax into a double boiler over low medium heat.
2. When the wax has melted into the oil, remove it from heat.
3. Add water in a blender and turn in on to medium heat. Slowly add the mixture and blend them into a creamy texture.
4. Store the lotion in a clean glass jar. You can also add a few drops of essential oil for an added fragrance.
3. DIY Face Wash
10 to 20 Drops Essential oil
2/3 cup castor oil
2 tbsp of olive/coconut or almond oil
Mix all these ingredients together in a large bowl. Pack in a mason jar until used.
4. DIY Facial Serum
This facial serum is completely natural and easy to make. It is packed with nutrients and will make your skin look flawless.
2 tbsp jojoba oil
1 tbsp Isolate CBD oil in coconut oil
5 drops Lavender essential oil
5 drops Geranium Oil
5 drops of carrot seed oil
1. Mix all the ingredients to a small bottle and shake well to combine the ingredients.
2. Store in a cool dark place. Apply a few drops on your face for best results.
5. DIY Lip Balm
1/4 cup of beeswax or the wax of candelilla as a vegan option
1/4 cup of Full Spectrum CBD in coconut oil
1 tbsp almond oil
Lip Balm Tubes
1. Melt beeswax in a double boiler on low heat.
2. Remove from heat once melted and add essential oils plus CBD oil.
3. Fill the lip balm tubes with the mixture and allow it to cool for a few hours.
You can use Full Spectrum CBD in coconut oil by Thoughtcloud CBD. This oil contains amazing skin care properties and helps in treating dry chapped lips effectively.
Natural DIY Skincare Recipes
These were few incredible and completely organic DIY skincare recipes that you can try at home. You can easily ditch those expensive and harmful products available in the market and make your own skin care products without any fuss and harm. These recipes will surely make your skin look brighter and feel better.
We hope you liked this article DIY Skincare Recipes. If you have any suggestions for us, let us know in the comment section below. You can also suggest your own DIY recipes and we will include them in our list.
Interesting Read: Amazing Ways To Clear Up Acne Without Popping Them